IMPORTANT AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM CHANGES!
1. Audubon class will take place AS SCHEDULED - Wednesday 3/27, And 4/10.
2. Fitness Class -- POSTPONED due to low enrollement. We are looking at a reschedule. Tell your friends still time to sign up! It will likely push out a couple weeks and roll into May (due to school vacation and 1/2 days!)
3. Spring Art /Pottery Class -- POSTPONED! - Unfortunately our instructor has come down with the FLU!! We will post the reschedule date as soon as possible!!
4. Movie Making -- Minimum required participation is 8 students -- we only have 3......I'll speak to instructors about bumping it -- but we will not have the class this Thursday, 3/28 as scheduled. If you have interested friends, encourage them to register to avoid cancellation!
5. Reminder -- Tennis and Dodgeball are scheduled to start NEXT Monday and Friday -- but numbers are very low. If we don't get at least 5 more per program, these are in jeopardy of cancellation, so spread the word!
REGISTRATION FORM POSTED! CLICK ON ATTACHMENTS FOR ALL THE INFO! REGISTER TODAY! SOME GREAT PROGRAMS OFFERED. PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com WHEN YOU REGISTER SO WE CAN TRACK ROSTERS AND PROGRAM NUMBERS
Tired of Winter?
Get ready for Spring with these great afterschool programs!
Get in shape…Try a spring craft…have some fun!
Short programs to keep you busy until we can all get outdoors and enjoy the spring weather!
Programs Planned include:
Tennis Grades 1st-4th NOW BEGINS APRIL 1st
Kids Cooking! grades 4th-6th Starts April 1st
Fitness Bootcamp! Get in Shape for Spring Sports and work off the winter sluggishess! Starts March 27th
Exciting Eggs! Learn about different kinds of eggs -- and do a special Egg craft! Grades K-3 March 27th
All about plants! Learn about different plants and plant your own geranium to take home! Grades K-3 April 10th
Arts and Crafts Class Get creative and make a spring craft project! Grades K-3, March 28th
Like Movies? Lets make one of our own! Video making class! Learn about the movie making process, marketing, and advertising. Grades 4-6, Starts March 28th
Lots of energy at the end of a busy week? How about Dodgeball!! Grades 4-8 NOW Starts APRIL 5th.
Fairy Gardens! Friday April 26th
All programs offered afterschool at Thomas Prince School. Registration forms and all details will be included here!
Adult Coed Pickup Basketball. Thursday nights. Click on attachment for registration.
Mens' Monday Night Basketball -- Registration and Waiver form attached -- these are overdue -- please print out here and return to Town Hall.
We need your help! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas for afterschool programming and programming for preschool age kids. Is there interest in art, theater, sports, science, nature, crafts, cooking..... If its available and space permits, we'll make it happen! Keep in mind that most program providers have a minumum number of students required so send me your ideas and lets spread the word!